performance appraisal management – tools to help you manage performance
Appraisals is a simple and flexible system to remind, record and track all areas of your internal performance management process. You will have easy access to all previous appraisal details and you will never forget about a scheduled appraisal again.
You can create templates for appraisals for each of the different types of appraisals you carry out in your organisation. An appraisal template could be just a quick monthly catch up or a full annual review. You can specify the details of the appraisal, such as a default manager to carry it out or a set repeating pattern, such as every 6 months. A proforma appraisal document can be attached for either the employee, the manager or both.
how appraisals work in myhrtoolkit:
The manager and the employee are notified of the upcoming appraisal and can download any proforma documents to do any pre-work for the appraisal.
The manager and employee conduct the appraisal offline. Using any information that has been added to the appraisal on myhrtoolkit.
The manager or employee can upload any completed appraisal documents and add notes to the completed appraisal. The manager marks the appraisal as complete and the next appraisal is automatically scheduled.
The appraisal system in myhrtoolkit aims to flexible so it can easily fit within your existing processes yet have a full range of features including:
- Upcoming appraisal alerts for employees and managers.
- Templates to easily assign to many employees who have the same appraisal profile.
- Add multiple appraisals per employee.
- Storage of all previously completed appraisal documents and notes.
- Appraisal deadline report to nudge managers who forget to complete their appraisals.
- Easily add probation periods to employees.