HR management reports for business insight
Our HR reports provides critical information to help you make better decisions and connect with your employees. Managers will benefit from information about their team. Top-level directors and senior managers will gain greater insight into the organisation to plan for future business development and pin point any improvements. Reports will help you make sense of all the data in the HR system and enable you to reduce the time you spend on HR admin.
weekly HR management email
Each week you can choose to receive a management email. It is a summary of everything that has happened in your organisation in the past week and shows you events happening in the upcoming weeks. Our customers love this feature!
HR controllers will receive information about the entire organisation. Managers will receive information about the employees they manage. Information covered in the weekly update can include:
- Employees that have left or are due to start.
- Holiday bookings coming up.
- Training due to expire.
- Sickness and general absences from the previous week.
- Documents that have been issued but remain unread.
- Employees’ birthdays coming up.
- Employees’ service anniversaries.
The online central facility has been extremely useful across our three offices, especially with some of our staff working remotely. The use of myhrtoolkit has helped us record and utilise HR information to suit our business needs.
Donna Davis, Charterfields
HR management information in one place
All data entered into the HR system is reportable. The are many different report categories including:
- Holiday/Annual Leave – Reports on employees’ holiday entitlement.
- Absence/Attendance – Reports on all types of absence information broken down in various views.
- Employee data – payroll information, personal details and length of service.
filter and export HR information
You can filter your information by department, office location and time period, with this last option filtered for the calendar year or a rolling 12 months.
Our reports can also be exported to .csv format, which can be opened in Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet applications.