Using the Document Library
myhrtoolkit provides a storage area for documents relating to your employment.
- Clicking a tab will show the documents available to you, and when you first opened them.
- When your manager makes documents available to you, you will receive an email and a note on your message board advising you of the event.
- Following the ‘ ‘ link will allow you to download and read the document. Depending on the document type, myhrtoolkit may ask you to confirm that you have read the document before clearing the message, or there may just be the normal ‘ ‘ link.
- The document will then be updated to show that you have read it:
The ‘‘ tab will list documents you may have received, but not completed all the actions against them. The number of documents outstanding is marked in brackets.
- after being downloaded, myhrtoolkit cannot control what happens to the document; you may wish to ensure the document is deleted after you have read it. If in any doubt, refer to your controller for advice on company policy in this regard.
- You can not upload documents yourself, that functionality is reserved for managers.