What happens when you login to your new myhrtoolkit for the first time
There are 3 basic stages, one following the other…
- Initial Login
- Password / Username change
- Once your new myhrtoolkit system is made live by your company controller, you will receive an email like the one below. Clicking on the link will take you to the next stage.
- You will then be asked to read and agree to our terms and conditions.
- Next, the system will for validation of your identity by inputting your date of birth.
- You will now be shown a screen advising you that you have successfully logged in and need to change your password. Click on the blue link to progress.
Password Change (and username if required)
- At the password change screen (below) you can change both your password and username, followed by ‘Submit.’
- When you first logon, you will be required to change your password
- Usernames must be a minimum of 8 characters in length. If yours is shorter than this, you will be required to change it now.
- On successful completion of your password / username change, you will see the screen below. Clicking on the ‘
‘ link will take you to your myhome message board and main myhrtoolkit page.