myhrtoolkit provides a tool for managing various one-off and repeated tasks that they and their reports may be required to do. These could be common cyclic reports, items arising from a meeting, or any other functions for which the ability to assign and track the tasks is vital to the smooth running of your business.
- When a manager creates a task and assigns it to you, you will receive a notification on your message-board, along with the deadline for the task. Any tasks with missed deadlines will also shown.
- To view your tasks, either follow the link to the right of the message, or click on the ‘ ‘ icon on the myhome toolbar.
- Here you will see all the tasks assigned for you to complete. You are able to upload documents and add notes to tasks as needed.
- When you have completed a task, follow the ‘ ‘ link on the right of the task. You will be asked to confirm this action. Completed tasks are listed separately in the ‘ ‘ tab.
- It is still possible to add documents and notes to a completed task.
- When a task is allocated to multiple users, it is as a shared task to be completed by at least one of the recipients.
- With shared tasks, you marking it as complete will move the task to the ‘ ‘ of the other users as well as your own. Equally, if another user marks a task as complete, it will be moved from your ‘ ‘ tab to your ‘ ‘ tab.
- When adding a note, if you need to cancel the operation, just click on one of the task tabs to take you back to where you were working.