On Thursday 9th April 10am BST, myhrtoolkit hosted a webinar on support for staff with children and other care duties whilst working from home during the coronavirus lock down.
Childcare while working from home has proven to be a new challenge for many employees, but there are lots of strategies that can be put in place to help support staff and keep the business running smoothly.
Our guest speaker, Parental Choice CEO Sarah-Jane Butler, offers expert advice on how to manage and support employees with children and other care responsibilities.
Topics covered during the webinar include:
- Balancing work and home life
- Having a successful routine
- Keeping up with colleagues while working from home
- How to come together as a family, including younger and older children
- Reconsidering what productivity looks like
- Great learning resources for children
Access the webinar on supporting staff with childcare to learn more.
Written by Camille Brouard
Camille is a Senior Marketing Executive for myhrtoolkit who writes on topics including HR technology, workplace culture, leave management, diversity, and mental health at work.