Myhrtoolkit takes the privacy of customers data seriously; both of the organisation and the individuals of which it comprises. Privacy sits at the heart of everything we do.
In May 2018, the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) caused the biggest change to UK Data Protection legislation since the introduction of the Data Protection Act (DPA) in 1998.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) brought change to the way in which organisations acquire, process, share and delete personal data; updating the rules for the digital age and offering more rights to those whose data is held. There were also new responsibilities placed on data processors such as Myhrtoolkit. In ensuring our compliance with the GDPR, Myhrtoolkit:
- Amended our licence agreement to confirm that we meet the requirements of GDPR
- Created appropriate User Guidance to update our previous User Terms
- Implemented internal policy and process to support our obligations under GDPR
- Reworked our T&Cs page to provide access to a wider range of resources
- Made appropriate adjustments to the display and background operation of the system.
The licence agreement and associated documents are available for Controllers from the contracted party within the T&Cs page. There are also User Guidance and Privacy Policies for all system users.
The links on the right hand side provide access to a wide variety of GDPR related policy, process and further reading.