absence management software
Help to manage your employee attendance
Track and report on all types of attendance and absence. Managers can enter information directly or empower employees to take responsibility for their own information by getting them to use the self-service features. Alerts and reports provide critical management information, using tools such as Bradford Factor scores, to help you control attendance.
track any type of absence in your organisation
There can be many reasons why someone is absent, and with myhrtoolkit you can record all absence types. Use a standard list of absence types or create options relevant to your organisation.
- Track any type of absence in your organisation from jury duty to duvet days.
- Record short amounts of time such as a visit to the dentist or lateness.
- Record multi day absence such as maternity or paternity leave.
- You can hide sensitive reasons from public view, such as compassionate leave.
sickness absence managment
Our employee management software makes it easy to take control and manage sickness absence.
- Employees can be marked as absent when they notify you of their sickness.
- Fit notes can be uploaded and stored.
- Employees can complete your own proforma “back to work document” and attach to the incident.
- Automatic Bradford factor/index calculations and pattern absence flagging.
- Record all contractual and statutory sick pay dates for payroll.
- Add notes or record the type of sickness against each incident.
- Managers can record a return to work or employees can via the self-service feature.
absence reports and alerts
Tracking attendance is only half of the process. Absence reports and alerts will help you improve performance and control attendance:
- Weekly summary email of all absences in the previous week.
- Report on individual sickness, including Bradford Factor, pattern absence and sick pay information.
- Spot patterns in sickness and reduce absence levels.
- View an organisation overview of the sickness data.
staff attendance chart
Managers can view sickness and other attendance information in a calendar view on the attendance chart. View all attendance data together including holidays, sickness, training and other absences to help you plan staffing levels.