With the COVID-19 coronavirus disrupting daily life in the UK as we know it, many businesses are preparing to manage employees working from home. But how can businesses rapidly and effectively adapt to working from home without losing productivity in the process?
We recently ran a webinar (the first in our series of topical webinars for SMEs) to help business owner-managers and HR staff navigate remote working in these exceptional circumstances. Attendees had the opportunity to get their questions around coronavirus and staff working from home answered.
Watch our remote working webinar on demand
Our webinar on supporting staff working from home is now available to watch on demand. Head to our remote working webinar to watch it online. Many of our webinars are also available as podcasts to listen to at home or on the go.
During the webinar, myhrtoolkit’s CEO Jon Curtis and Chief Technology Officer Kit Barker talk you through the key areas to consider before and when sending staff home to work remotely, including:
- Putting your coronavirus action plan into place and how to communicate it
- What are the correct polices and documents to have?
- Getting the hardware and software you need
- How to achieve security while staff work remotely
- Other health and safety concerns
- How can you ensure staff remain as healthy and productive as possible?
Written by Camille Brouard
Camille is a Senior Marketing Executive for myhrtoolkit who writes on topics including HR technology, workplace culture, leave management, diversity, and mental health at work.