“Claire is a great presenter – knowledgeable, credible and very easy to listen to”
– Jo Taylor, Association of Colleges
With COVID-19 vaccines rolling out across the UK, what are the legal ramifications for employers? Can businesses make vaccines mandatory in the workplace? Do employees have a legitimate right to refuse in particular circumstances?
Join myhrtoolkit and guest speaker Claire Jenkins, HR Business Partner at Effective HRM, to explore the potential HR and employment law issues surrounding COVID-19 vaccines and employee rights.
Claire will guide you through:
- Vaccination and employment law
- Whether dismissing an employee for refusing a vaccine can be fair
- The possible discrimination risks around vaccination
- How vaccinations will impact the COVID secure workplace
"This was very informative and has helped our planning for post-lockdown" – Rony
Webinar: How to make sure dismissals are fair