Our webinar on furlough and holiday carry over proved so popular that we invited back HR Director and experienced business owner Tracey Hudson (of The HR Dept) to answer your most burning questions on furlough.
Watch this webinar to find out more about how the rules around furlough work and how this will affect your business and staff.
Some of the questions we discuss include:
- How should a company choose who to put on furlough?
- How do car allowance and other benefits work in relation to furlough pay?
- What can staff do while furloughed that doesn't count as work?
- Can employees get other jobs while furloughed?
- How does furlough relate to maternity leave?
- How should companies deal with bank holidays for furloughed staff?
Note: this webinar was recorded before the UK government announced that the eligibility cut-off date for Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme extended to 19 March 2020, so some of the dates referenced may now be out of date.