Most recently, we've been busy updating our training management system to improve how customers can provide and record training for staff. This is as part of our continuous development work on the features we offer.
Watch the video below to listen to Senior Developer Glen Lockhart tell you all about what's new with training management on myhrtoolkit!
The updated training management platform benefits customers with the following features:
- A Managed training area for offering company training courses and a Personal training area for individual staff members to record their personal training progress.
- Employees can request or be assigned to the training sessions and courses that are right for them.
- Create qualifications and set renewal periods with reminders.
- Encourage attendees to leave feedback on training sessions to help the business improve their training offering.
- Create in-depth training reports to measure skills growth and training ROI across the organisation.
To find out more about our training management offering, head over to the training management software information page.
We also have a series of guides on how to use the training management feature as an existing customer, which you can find here.