Myhrtoolkit provides managers with a tool to manage the oversight of various one-off and repeated tasks that they and their reports may do. These could be common cyclic reports, items arising from a meeting, or any other functions for which the ability to assign and track the tasks is vital to the smooth running of your business.
There are three types of task in the myhrtoolkit HR system:
This guide provides information about all three task types.
To setup a personal task/reminder, from the Management dashboard, select the
From there select .
To create a new task, enter text into the text box and submit the page.
The task will now appear in your Management message board. When you have completed the task, click the ‘Done’ link to remove it from the system.
To setup a personal time-related task, follow the route described in FAQ 1 above, but select .
Fill in the form as required and submit the page. The task will appear both in the tab, and on your message board.
Following the link will remove the reminder from your message board, but leave the task available on the system.
When you follow thelink will be asked to confirm; answering 'yes' will remove the deadline from the outstanding list.
To set up tasks that can be delegated to other employees within your company – from the Management toolbar, select the ‘Task delegator’ icon.
The Task delegator tab shows the status and details of current tasks you have created.
To set up a new task, follow the link just underneath the tabs. In the New task page, give the task a title and submit the page.
The new task will appear in the list of tasks. Follow the links to select who will be carrying out the task, and set a deadline (along with any repetition details).
When everything has been set – click the ‘Submit to system’ button. The task will then be live on the system, and notifications will appear on the message boards of all those now associated with the task. They will also receive reminders at appropriate points according to your choices.
When you confirm the completion of task, the deadline set will move to ; will also move it to each of the delegate’s .
If the task is cyclic, myhrtoolkit will update the task to use the next deadline set.
Note – when any of the delegated users marks the task as completed for its current deadline, it will move to the ‘‘ tab of all the users associated with the task.
Whether tasks are completed or still have outstanding deadlines they will appear in the Task delegator tab. To remove a task from the list, use the
Archiving a task will remove it from the task lists of all users associated with that task.
Note – the ‘‘ tab will only appear when there are tasks that have been archived and not subsequently deleted.
To fully remove a task from your myhrtoolkit installation, follow the
- The training functionality can set tasks in manager’s task list. For more information, see the Quick Start Guide for Training.
- When a task is allocated to multiple users, it is as a shared task to be completed by at least one of the recipients.
- With shared tasks, you marking it as complete will move the task to the ‘‘ of the other users as well as your own. Equally, if another user marks a task as complete, it will be moved from your ‘ ‘ tab to your ‘ ‘ tab.
- If each individual is required to complete the task separately, a separate task should be allocated to each individual.
- When adding a note to a task, if you need to cancel the operation, just click on one of the task tabs to take you back to where you were working.