This guide will show how to export data from myhrtoolkit and into a csv formatted spreadsheet. This is useful for sharing information, creating / manipulating management information, populating other systems and migrating data.
How to download data
There are a number of areas within the myhrtoolkit system from where data can be exported.
- Personal details – this can be found in Management > Bulk data > People. The Manage users report provides the following basic details: name, location, department, job title, date of birth, date started.
- Holiday – go to Management > Holidays > Employee Holiday dates. The required Year can be selected from the filter box and then downloaded. This gives you all bookings requested during that leave year.
- Absence – go to Management > Absence > Sickness absence dates. The required Year can be selected from the filter box and then downloaded. This gives you all sickness absence recorded during that leave year.
- Emergency Contacts – available to download from Management > Bulk data > People > Emergency contact.
- All Reports in Management > Reports can be exported to a CSV table.
A number of other fields within Bulk data
also allow export, although the majority of them are subsets of the Personal details export. At this moment it is not possible to automatically export documents from the system.
Note– Upon closure of an account, we hold customer data for a further month before deleting all data rendering it non-recoverable. Please ensure that you secure all exports before your account is closed.
Data export locations
Data import guide