Myhrtoolkit provides a full suite of reports that allows you to understand the various data captured by your system during day to day usage. We turn raw data into management information that helps you make informed business decisions.
All the reports are standardised to allow for easy use, consistency, and meaningful accurate comparison.
Below is a list of reports available alongside summarised descriptions of the reports.
Filters and views
We provide the ability to focus and refine your reports through easy to use filters and views.
Views – reports can be switched between different time frames: a year-to-date or rolling 12 month view. Great for benchmarking, helping to drive personnel and business improvement.
Filters – Reports can be filtered via
- Time – drill down to the year and period that is in scope
- Segment the workforce by Department and Location, combining them in a variety of ways
- Ex Staff – you can choose to include or exclude former staff members from reports
All of our reports can be downloaded in a comma separated value (CSV) file format (a standard for data export). This allows you to
- Manipulate reports, or combine it with other data sources to extract or add additional value
- Share your reports by email or include as part of larger reports and documents
- Print the reports
List of reports
- sickness absence report
- reasons for illness report
- sickness absence analysis report – by department and location
- general absence – everything bar sickness
- all absence
- basic pay
- gross annual payroll
Full time equivalent employees
- An overview of how employees are categorised with regard to Hours Status
- appraisal deadlines
- Measuring employees login rates
- Leavers report
- An overview of current disciplinary proceedings
- holiday entitlements
- remaining holiday
- training records
- training costs
- ID docs
- visa / Work permit
- employees personal details
- employees work contact information
- age and length of service
- birthdays by month
- employees emergency contact details
Working time regulations
- An overview of how employees and WTR
- starters and leavers
- starters analysis
- leavers analysis
- head count
- turnover + (details)
- Total Headcount – The total number of people employed during each month / period
- Month Open – The number of people on the system on the first day of the month, before we apply any Starters or Leavers
- Month Close – The number of people on the system on the last day of the month, after applying any Starters or Leavers.
- Starters – The number of people with a start date within the month
- Leavers – The number of people with a leaving date within the month.
We do not include people in the calculation until their leaving date has passed.
- Change % – Headcount on last day of month / headcount on first day of month / headcount on first day of month
- Turnover % – Leavers in month / Headcount on first day of month
The reported figures will NOT include anyone
- who left your business on the date before you began using this HR system (unless you add them in!)
- you have deleted from the ‘Leavers Archive’
Employees are not counted as starters or leavers until the actual date of joining or departure has been reached
- gender ratio
- employee payroll details
- export to QTAC payroll